Monday, January 24, 2011

Needing An Update

Well it has been a long while since I have updated my blog so I added new pictures of the kids. I know I haven't posted much since John was born but things have been so so busy. Jada is loving school and doing great. She is reading now which just amazes me. JoHannah is Mommy's little helper and she is so good at it. She really is my funny kid. She has me laughing all the time. You wouldn't believe some of the things this girl comes up with. John is now 6 months old and as cute as can be. He is usually a very happy baby and very easy going. Since Christmas we have had sickness sweep through our house, my husband was first and then both girls, and then me and little John was last. Thankfully I think we are at the tail end of it. The Lord has had great mercy.

1 comment:

carimarie said...

I cant believe its been 6 months since your son was born....He is such a doll! Glad you are all feeling better!