Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Getting Close

Well it looks like we have about a week left until we welcome our little boy into the world. I am getting really anxious I have been having trouble sleeping because for one I am just physically uncomfortable but I also have been having trouble shutting off my mind. One good thing is that I have had some quiet time with the Lord which is always nice. We have a really busy month ahead of us little John should be making his appearance by the 30th of July and then Miss. Jada starts kindergarten on August 11th. JoHannah is really excited to be a big sister, tonight she was having trouble sleeping and she said "Mommy I need to ask you something before I go to sleep" she says " When is baby John coming out of your belly?" She is just too cute for words sometimes! Well I will close for now, as always keep us in your prayers and hopefully I will have some good pics to post soon!

No comments: