Monday, April 26, 2010

Thoughts

Well things around here have been pretty quiet lately. I have just been taking it one day at a time waiting for the arrival of our little boy. The girls seem to get more excited as the days pass. We are planning to go in for a c-section on July 29th. That is if I make it to 39 weeks. I only made it to 38weeks with the girls because of complications with my blood pressure. Preschool is almost out for the year for the girls. Jada will be starting kindergarten in the fall. I am really not sure that I am ready to let her go, I will be leaning on the Lord to help me through that time. It is so hard to believe that she is growing up so fast. JoHannah gets cuter everyday. She is my little spunky one. She has me laughing all the time with some of the things that she comes up with. I am truly blessed with 2 beautiful children and 1 to come. I have the greatest husband that a woman could ask for. All of these things are undeserved blessings from God for sure. I still have trials from time to time and I look forward to Heaven some day soon but I am very thankful for the joy that God allows us while we are waiting for HIM to send HIS son for us.

1 comment:

Sister D said...

What a thankful heart you have for your sweet girls, husband and all Gods blessings! Its so good to take a moment in our day even if its a crazy-busy day and think of the things that we are so thankful for. It can turn my whole day around! Love to your family and brethren there!